Tuesday, November 15, 2011

things that are making me smile as of late...
-Christmas music on the radio (don't even judge me)
-tony being home during the day
-having days off of school
-hanging with friends (aka the greatest app ever made)
-one tree hill reruns on netflix
-pumpkin spice plug in
-acorn squash soup
-the thought of my new sorrels coming tomorrow
-jax and trapper finally deciding to be buddies
-fresh hard boiled eggs from our
chickens
-thinking of the holidays
-oatmeal with vanilla and cinnamon
-boots and scarves
-remembering that there is only one month until the semester is over
-spending time with my girl abs before she leaves me to be glam in nyc
-sonic happy hour
-being amazed that I have yet to indulge in a bag of candy cane kisses (last year I probably had eaten 5 bags by now!)
-my warm bed that I never want to get out of in the morning

I love this time of year! There are so many things to be happy about!


No comments:

Post a Comment