Wednesday, May 18, 2011

surprise!

today tony brought these darling little chickies home. they are the newest addition to our little family. are they not the cutest things you have ever seen? sue sylvester, lulu, belle, and goldie locks are their names. I cannot get enough of them.







such cute little friends they will be. we got the idea from the two families that I nanny for. they both have chickens and tony thought it was just brilliant. once they get bigger they will each lay about 1 egg a day. I seriously love them so much already!


ps. did anyone else cry their eyes out on glee last night? loved every minute

3 comments:

  1. I loved that you named one Sue Sylvester! Haha, so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture of tony with a chick on his shoulder is hilarious! You should invite matt over to get his fill of animal time cause we will never be getting birds. ps I don't know if I will be able to come to your house when those chicks become chickens... birds horrify me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jenna would be so proud of your chicken investment!!! love the names :)

    ReplyDelete