Saturday, June 25, 2011

brookie and parker

Last night was my cute friend Brooke's wedding. Besides my own wedding, (I am kind of bias) it was one of the most magical, amazing weddings I have ever been too. It helps that brooke and parker are absolutely head over heels for each other but seriously the night was perfect. Everything down to the very last details. I am so happy for these two and know that they will have a wonderful marriage. Abs is in town for the weekend and let me tell you, I just love having her home! I have missed her so much!

This was our beautiful table. Notice the cute vintage book holding the table number and of course the potted plants with our name tags. So darling.



Brooke surprised parker and sang to him at the dinner. I am pretty sure there was not a dry eye in the entire place. It was one of the sweetest thing I have ever witnessed.


I love Brooke and I felt so blessed to be included in her special day. I got to go to the ring ceremony, dinner, and reception and all three were simply perfect.

Congrats Brookie and Parker!

1 comment:

  1. I had so many tender (I'm going to call them tender instead of "SOBBING MY EYES OUT") moments all day. It truly was magical.

    ReplyDelete