Wednesday, June 15, 2011

willard

June 2nd was my dad's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! Did you know that I have the greatest dad in the world? He is by far the most amazing person I know. He has overcome so much in his life and has kept a positive attitude while doing it. He is kind, gentle, thoughtful, protective, supportive, funny, and simply wonderful! I feel so grateful to have such an amazing relationship with him. He never misses a beat when it comes to my life and he is by far, my biggest fan.




I am a little early but Happy Father's Day to him too! I don't think he ever missed one sports event, music performance, or dance recital. He makes everyone around him feel as if they are the very most important person. I love him with all of my heart.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & FATHER'S DAY POPS!

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness families are forever cause i don't know what i would ever do without him in my life and in the life of my kids! He is the kind of person that everyone deserves to know!

    ReplyDelete