Monday, April 25, 2011

easter...

Tony was out of town all weekend and so I got to be the Easter bunny for both of us this year. I just love Easter...it is one of my favorite holidays. This year was especially great because we just got called to be primary teachers and I got to teach the primary lesson yesterday. I am always amazed at how much our 8 year olds teach me each week (they know more about the gospel than I do). We had a great lesson all about the ressurection and it really helped me focus on the real reason we celebrate easter. I dyed eggs with the kiddoes on saturday. I think I was even more excited about it that they were. They made a great addition to our baskets.



I got all our basket treats at target and I had so much fun buying all the delicious candies that I have been depriving myself of. Tony got home just in time to celebrate the day with me. Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment