Wednesday, March 23, 2011

addie grace

Happy birthday to one of my very favorite friends...addie grace diamond! She is turning 3 today! If I had one word to describe addie I would say DIVA. This is the most girly little girl you may ever meet. Her very favorite things in this entire world are...gum, lip gloss, high heels, beautiful dresses, barbies, dolls, my purse, nail polish, the color pink, sunglasses, and anything frilly. I love the days when I don't have school so I can spend time with her and her darling brother Tait. We love making treats at Nana's! You should hear Tait and Addie play together. Addie has named herself Jessica and Tait is now Tom. She has created an entire life for Jessica and Tom. She is so imaginative and it is so fun to hear the things she says to her babies when she doesn't think anyone is listening. Without fail, every time I walk into her house, she first asks me for gum and lip gloss, then she puts my shoes on, grabs my purse and diet coke, and pretends to run errands. Whenever her dad says she is a mini Lauren, I secretly get so happy. Whenever she sees me after I have painted my nails she says... "you have paint nail yaya?" Then we have to paint her's too!

Addie has more energy and sass than most people know how to handle. I guess this is why we are such great friends. We love to go to target and costco together. We also like to go to the gas station to buy gum or candies.

She loves for me to put her hair in a pony tail and she always tells me that she wants her pony to touch her back like mine does. Each time I put her hair in a pony, she leans her head back to see how long it is getting.
I know that Addie and I will be good little friends for a very long time. We have a special bond (or maybe she just loves me cause I give her gum and secret sips of my diet coke when her mom's not looking). She makes me laugh so hard with the hilarious things she is constantly doing or saying. I love her energy for life! Happy birthday to my favorite 3 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment