Tuesday, March 22, 2011

st george

This weekend Tony and I decided to go to st george for a little getaway. It was our SPRING BREAK and we were also celebrating my birthday. We spent the weekend relaxing, eating, riding our bikes, laying by the pool, and watching amazing movies. We have been going to st george together for years now and because I forgot my camera this weekend, I decided to post some old pics from some of our st george trips (ranging from 2005-present)...
I love that you only have to drive four hours to get there. I love that it is almost always warm and sunny. I love that we have our regular restaurants that we eat at each time. I love that maverick is right by our condo. I love that I know my way around. I love that whenever I go there, I get in this lazy laid back mood and sleep way longer than usual. I love that our condo smells and reminds me of my Grammy. I just love st george.




2 comments:

  1. ahhhh St. George! Love that place! Sounds like a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad Matt and I couldn't come last weekend and you guys can't come with us this weekend!

    ReplyDelete