Thursday, March 10, 2011

sweets & treats

I have decided to give up treats for lent. Ok I know I am not Catholic but lets be honest, it is an opportunity for me to really prove to myself that I do not NEED treats. Here are just a few of the lovely delights I will be stearing clear of for the next 39 days... AND...
AND...

and the most difficult to resist of all...


It's only 39 days right? I can do anything for 39 days...I hope! It is pretty pathetic how difficult this is for me ha! Wish me luck...



5 comments:

  1. Hello long lost friend! I am happy to see you have a blog. How is everything going? Give me a holla!
    (for those of you who don't know me, my name is Amber... :) miss you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So impressed by this! I really need to do it too but I really don't think I have the self control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Me too! I gave up sweets and fried foods. If you feel tempted to cheat..call me and i will remind you how great lent is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spencer and I gave up treats for Lent too, lol! We can keep each other going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you just inspired me to give up treats as well! woo woo

    ReplyDelete