Thursday, March 24, 2011

crafty...

I am possibly one of the LEAST crafty girls you may ever meet. My friends are constantly blogging and talking about all the amazing crafts they are doing. The most peculiar thing about my lack of creativity and craftiness is that my mom, Mary Lee Warner, is HONESTLY the craftiest woman I have EVER met! To give you just a tiny idea...this is the amazing birthday cake she made for my niece... Have you ever seen anything cuter? My sister Mollie made the actual cake and helped my mom decorate. She is quite crafty herself. Not sure how I got gipped out of that gene! I was so impressed by this cake that I may just have my mom remake it next week for my birthday!

1 comment:

  1. omg that is DARLING! love it! and whatever, girl you are so creative, serious :)

    ReplyDelete