Thursday, March 3, 2011

lock up!

This afternoon we discovered that Tony's truck had been broken into...well not even broken into because it was unlocked, but someone get into his truck last night and took all the change and cash from his center console. Luckily, there was not much in there but his truck was a complete mess. Thank you robber for not taking anything valuable! Apparently our whole street had things stollen from cars that weren't locked. So consider this a little heads up...LOCK UP friends!

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog, Laur! And love that you have finally joined the pack...not that I need to see what your up to since I already know, but I like reading what you write! Keep it going! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'm sorry that happened. :/ Glad though that not too much was taken! Love the Blog too :) can't wait to keep up and read about your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren I didn't know you guys had a blog! How fun, you guys are so cute. I saw the link from Moll's. Way to go on your microbiology test, that is awesome!!!! And that makes me laugh that you have your friends over at 11pm! Enjoy your years w/o kids, cause believe me by the time you have kids you'll be long asleep by the time 11pm rolls around! ;) Our blog is www.spencerandkatietaggart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete