Thursday, March 3, 2011

the shore

ok i am taking a HUGE risk. After this post I may be considered 100% ghetto and trashy but I just don't even care. Every thursday night (at 11 pm) Tony and I have our good friends the Hanseens over (and sometimes Chris) to watch our very favorite show...JERSEY SHORE. I am not sure what it is that really sucks us in week after week. Could it be the Situation's pathetically unrealistic self image? Or the fact that when we think J Woww couldnt get any sluttier, she proves us wrong every time? Or possibly Pauly D and Pauly D alone? Or maybe even Snooki and how stupid/funny everything she says is? Or even the ongoing annoying fighting of Ron and Sam? Or it could be Vinny? Or maybe even the newest addition Deena, the dirtiest meetball of all? Whatever it is, every Thursday you will find us anxiously awaiting the newest episode. Thank you Jersey Shore for making my thursdays that much more enjoyable. You are pathetic and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment