Friday, March 25, 2011

so many march birthdays!...

Here is a little group shout out to some of my favorite people with March birthdays...

Today (March 25th) is my girl Jamie's birthday! We were roomates for 2 years at BYU and have had some fabulous times together. I love this little red head! Happy birthday James!
The 26th is my brother in law Joel's birthday. Joel is amazing. We have been great friends since he and Mollie started dating yearsss ago. I have always been his biggest fan. Joel is the best listener and always has the best advice. Love you Joel and happy birthday!

This is my mother in law and her cute husband. This was one of my very favorite pictures from our wedding because it shows just how in love these two are. My mother in law is incredible. She is extremely intellegent, so selfless and basically wonderwoman because she can do it all. I love her. Happy birthday Anne Marie!

Happy Birthday to all my March birthday friends. I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. LAUR! i love this! Thank you for the shout out! Someone else's is coming up too :) cannot wait! Thanks again for coming tonight! It meant so much to me. I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laur, I just saw this! So sweet of you! Thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete